1. Why would anyone create a recreational drug as potent as the one in the movie? Take note, it was made from 6-month pregnant mothers so why go through all that bother if only to get high? May shabu naman. Blue meth, sige na.
2. Why didn’t Lucy kill the Chinese mob boss and his Paris henchmen when she had no trouble killing the ones in Taipei and shooting a non-English speaking cabbie and an unconscious cancer patient while she was there?
3. Lucy’s shoes and dress were seen but her undies weren’t. Does this mean she went commando for most of the movie?
Post-movie musings of someone who is biased towards Limitless. On the positive side, I do agree that time is the sole unit of measure for the universe. The old gods of the North are right. What ScarJo did in this movie, Bran Stark did first in A Dance With Dragons. But that’s already spoiler territory.
I thought my race last mid June (HaloFit Run) was bad but that was just stomach distress. For the Water Run, so much more went wrong:
1. They did not have a baggage counter so I had to carry my bag through the race (something I never do but fine, charge to experience).
2. The official start time was 6 AM. It started at 7.
3. Running with an ill-fitting bag, as I expected, sucks.
4. I felt the need to void my bowels again despite having already gone earlier and that was the last straw. I stopped at 3K.
Last negative feedback: The guards almost did not let me in for not wearing the event shirt, another thing that I stopped doing since late last year.
On the plus side, the event seemed really fun. No, it was fun. Everybody, emcees and staff included, were shooting at everybody with water guns. Everybody was lively and happy. I just felt too uncomfortable to continue, and based on no. 4, I think this day just isn’t a good one for me to race.
Race rating: 2.5 out of 5.
I know I still have a lot to improve in terms of format and content but consider this my first ever race review.